Be a part of our circle through volunteering
Have you ever wondered if you’d enjoy volunteering for a hospice organization? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you have a talent or a skill that might help someone else? Or have you been wondering how you might add more meaning to your life?
Hospice volunteers can be all kinds of people, including:
- People retired or working
- Those young, old or somewhere in the middle
- Folks who are married or single
- Those who have lots of time to give or maybe just a little
- People who prefer daytime, nighttime or weekend volunteering
When you volunteer for hospice, know you are making a difference while touching the lives of many others.
For more information about volunteering for Hospice of the Panhandle, please contact Tricia Lawrence, volunteer services manager, at 304.264.0406 ext. 1224 or [email protected].