Be a part of our circle through volunteering
Have you ever wondered if you’d enjoy volunteering for a hospice organization? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Do you have a talent or a skill that might help someone else? Or have you been wondering how you might add more meaning to your life?
Hospice volunteers can be all kinds of people, including:
- People retired or working
- Those young, old or somewhere in the middle
- Folks who are married or single
- Those who have lots of time to give or maybe just a little
- People who prefer daytime, nighttime or weekend volunteering
When you volunteer for hospice, know you are making a difference while touching the lives of many others.
For more information about volunteering for Hospice of the Panhandle, please contact Tricia Lawrence, volunteer services manager, at 304.264.0406 ext. 1224 or email@example.com.