All the comforts of home for patients with advanced needs
When complex symptoms require specialized around-the-clock medical care, or your loved one needs an appropriate setting in which to live, Hospice of the Panhandle offers our home-like Inpatient Facility. This beautiful setting features private rooms and bathrooms, family areas, gardens, and much more.
The Hospice of the Panhandle Inpatient Facility offers:
- Advanced medical care for uncontrolled pain and symptoms
- Short-term care for hospice patients whose caregivers need a break
- Residential care for a fee for hospice patients who can no longer live in their home
Features of the Inpatient Facility:
- 14 private rooms, each with private bath and space for family to stay
- Family kitchen, dining and living rooms
- Chef-prepared meals to suit each patient’s tastes
- Covered porches that can accommodate hospital beds
- Children’s playroom
- Meditation labyrinth
Tours of the Hospice of the Panhandle Inpatient Facility are available by request. Call 304.264.0406 to schedule a visit.