Support to live life your way
If you struggle with advanced disease, Panhandle Palliative Services can help you live more fully despite the challenges of illness. Unlike with hospice care, you may still be receiving treatment for your disease.
Your care with Panhandle Palliative Services focuses on:
- Managing your symptoms,
- Achieving life goals despite advanced disease and
- Planning for your future care.
How does Panhandle Palliative Services help you?
Panhandle Palliative Services brings personalized care to your door with:
- In-home visits from a nurse practitioner and social worker (if needed),
- Coordination with your doctors to manage changes in your symptoms without additional trips to the doctor’s office or hospital,
- Connections to the resources you need to support your desired lifestyle and
- 24/7 phone support for urgent needs and questions.
Is Panhandle Palliative Services right for you?
- Do you have advanced disease and live in Berkeley or Jefferson County in West Virginia?
- Are you frequently hospitalized because of your disease?
- Do you make frequent trips to the emergency room when symptoms flare up?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, you should talk to your doctor about how you might benefit from Panhandle Palliative Services.