You will reclaim a rewarding nursing career when you join our energetic interdisciplinary team of experts in end of life care whose daily mission is focused on the privileged care of patients and their family. Travel autonomously across Berkeley County, West Virginia and see the difference you make in the health care experience for patients facing their life’s final chapter. Life is too short to waste time questioning the value of your skillset!
REGISTERED NURSE Home Visiting in Berkeley County, West Virginia
Full Time, Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm with some on-call responsibilities
Salary Range: $34.30-39.95/hour, on call differential pay, and Nurse retention bonus!
General Statement of Duties: Determines initial nursing care needs of hospice patients and enrolls patients in the hospice program. Provides nursing care to patients and families based on assessed needs reflected in the plan of care.
Education and Experience:
- Current eNLC West Virginia Registered Nurse license.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience, home health or medical surgical nursing in an inpatient setting preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with the patient and family, the attending physician, coworkers and outside agencies.
- Able to provide own transportation, and a license to drive in West Virginia with current liability insurance. Driving record meets Hospice’s insurance company standards.
- Excellent computer word processing skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.30 - $39.95 per hour
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Day shift
- On call
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We follow all precautions as recommended by the CDC.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Please fill out this application form and someone from our team will be in touch soon.