October 11 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on May 17, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on July 19, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on July 26, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on October 11, 2019 at 9:00 am
One event on October 18, 2019 at 9:00 am
Looking for a rewarding opportunity to give back and meet interesting people? Consider being a hospice volunteer! Hospice volunteers:
- Visit with hospice patients,
- Sit with patients at the end of life who do not have family to be with them,
- Provide transportation to and from doctor’s appointments,
- Pick up and drop off prescriptions,
- Answer the phone and direct visitors at the front desk of the inpatient facility,
- Help with fundraisers,
- Perform office tasks like data entry and filing and
- Much more!
You get to choose what fits your talents and your time. For more information, call Tricia Lawrence, Volunteer Services Manager, at 304.264.0406, ext. 1224 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.