Our mission and values
At Hospice of the Panhandle, we believe strongly in the work that we do for our community. We pride ourselves for staying true to our mission, vision and values to ensure patients make the most of their final months, surrounded by comfort, fulfillment and quality of life.
Hospice of the Panhandle provides compassionate care to those with life-limiting illness and assists their families and caregivers. We strive to broaden community awareness about the end-of-life experience.
Hospice of the Panhandle will:
- Be a leader and innovator in end-of-life and palliative care
- Provide excellent end-of-life and palliative care to all those in need
At Hospice of the Panhandle, our values guide us. We share a responsibility and commitment to uphold the following values:
- Compassion for those we serve
- Integrity in all aspects of our work and volunteer service
- Excellence in the care and services we provide
- Respect for each individual we encounter