If you answer yes to one of these questions, hospice may be able to help you:
- Have you been diagnosed with end-stage heart, lung, liver or renal disease? Are you in the last stages of Alzheimer's or dementia? Are you in the final stages of cancer, ALS or have had a serious stroke?
- Have you made the decision not to pursue treatment for your illness?
- Are you experiencing pain, weakness, shortness of breath or rapid weight loss?
- Have you frequently gone to the emergency room or the hospital due to the symptoms of your disease?
- If you are a caregiver, are you exhausted and need help providing care at home?
Hospice care can help you with all of these. Let us show you how we can help you remain comfortable in your own home. Contact us at (304) 264-0406, (800) 345-6538 or email@example.com for more information and to schedule a free informational visit.