Volunteers: The Heart and Soul of Hospice
- Have you been wondering how you might add more meaning to your life?
- Are you newly or partially retired, an empty nester, or just have an hour or two to spare?
- Are you looking for a supportive community of friends?
- Do you have a talent or skill that might help someone else?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might enjoy volunteering for Hospice of the Panhandle!
All kinds of people volunteer for hospice:
- Retired or working
- Young or old or somewhere in the middle
- Married or single
- Have lots of time to give or maybe just a little
- Prefer daytime, night time or weekend volunteering
When you volunteer for hospice you:
- Experience goodness as you touch the lives of others
- Grow personally
- Have an opportunity for new and meaningful friendships—what brings you together is a common interest/desire to serve hospice
- Have improved physical health and well being
- Know you are making a difference!
For information about hospice volunteer opportunities,
contact Tricia Lawrence, Volunteer Coordinator.
304.264.0406, ext. 1224