- Hospice: It’s About Living!
- Hospice and the Nursing Facility – A Partnership that Works!
- Hospice Care in Assisted Living Facilities
- Hospice Care for Veterans
- When is it time for Hospice?
- Hospice Care for Patients with Non-Malignant Diseases
CARE OF THE PATIENT WITH A LIFE-LIMITING ILLNESS
- Care of the Dying
- Pain Management of the Seriously Ill
- Symptom Management of the Seriously Ill
- Spiritual Needs of the Seriously Ill
- Hospice is for the Living!
- Telling One’s Life Story: The Value of Life Review
- Care for the Compromised Adult
GRIEF AND LOSS
- Coping With Loss
- Grief and the Holidays
- The Grieving Child
- Loss, Grief, and Mourning
- Relaxation and Imagery: An Aid for Bereavement
- Teenagers and Grief
- Unresolved Grief
- The Value of Professional Boundaries for You, Your Client and Your Organization
- Volunteer Opportunities with Hospice
- How to Relieve Stress through Complementary Therapies – Massage, Guided Imagery, Yoga, etc
- Advance Directives are for Everyone
- The POST Form
DEATH AND DYING
- Stages of Death and Dying
- Death as a Part of Life
- How can I help a friend who is dying?
- Barney the Cat (Grief and Loss for Children)
- Remember When?
- Luke: You Are My Neighbor
To inquire about any of our educational programs,
contact Bill White, Community & Provider Relations Director
(304) 267-1870 ext. 209